Consulting for QuickBooks®
We offer both the accounting expertise and technical software expertise to bridge the gap between your financial system and the rest of your business. SMB has an Advanced Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor on staff.
Our support for QuickBooks® includes:
- Installation, setup and configuration for new users, including multi-user networked environments
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Data usage review for problem identification/resolution and improved productivity
- Upgrades to new QuickBooks® versions or editions
- Personalized tips & techniques so you get more out of your investment
- Data migration / conversion from other accounting software or spreadsheets
- Third-party software integration including custom developed external applications
Samples of Our Client Industries
- Construction and Contracting
- Manufacturing / Distribution
- Non-Profit / Government Agencies
- Medical / Dental / Health Services
- Financial Services / Insurance
- Design / Architecture / Engineering
- Retail and Consignment
- Real Estate
- Hospitality (from Event Management to Restaurants)
- Legal and Professsional Services
- Trades / Lawn Care & Landscaping
Intuit, QuickBooks, and QuickBooks ProAdvisor are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. Used with permission under the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Agreement.
Damage Control on QB
One phone call to SMB Partners and they knew exactly how to interpret my “out of resources/memory” pop-up messages that were bringing my whole QB file down. Relieving my panic and frustration, he worked diligently into the wee hours to repair the damage I had done and restore me successfully so I could get back on track right away. One little tip from him, and I now have a best practice that will prevent me from getting myself into this position again. Thank you, Ed, from saving me from a total meltdown and expense of an upgrade and restoration.
Damage Control on QB
Ed has an extensive knowledge of QB and understands how to integrate information from other software packages. He helped to reduce our overall cost of ownership by more than 50%. He is very responsive and in a world of you get what you pay for — you get much more than what you pay for with Edn.